Aberdour has a wide range of facilities that support the school curriculum.
- a large and well-appointed Art Room full of light and space.
- a heated indoor Swimming Pool.
- a large Sports Hall catering for indoor football, basketball, tennis, badminton and netball, with cricket nets and gymnastic equipment.
- a central School Hall that can be turned into a theatre or concert hall with tiered seating, raised staging and complete lighting and sound systems.
- a purpose-built Science block with two fully equipped physics, chemistry and biology laboratories.
- a brand new School Library with comfortable seating for reading and desks for school work. There is also a reference library in the Senior School and a further small library in the Pre-Prep department.
- two ICT suites with a large number of computers used for training and pupil projects. All classses, including the Early Years, have computers which are linked through our own school intranet.
- all teaching classrooms have interactive whiteboards fitted.
- music has a major role in the school curriculum through the teaching of musical instruments, choirs and orchestra. The Music Department has several practice rooms as well as a dedicated Music Room for larger classes.
- 12 acres of beautiful parkland with numerous sports fields, 2 all weather cricket wickets, and astro-turf netball and tennis courts.
- a new large all-weather sports surface - opened Spring 2009, catering for two netball courts, three tennis courts and hockey or football.